• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pants/Leggings Getting Tightly Uncomfortable to Wear at 8 Weeks

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i am not bloated at all. im a very small girl at 5'2 and im size XS but i noticed that my leggings and pants seem to be pressing a bit more on my lower abdomen and it feels quite uncomfortable now, so much that I immediately wanted to go to the store and buy sweatpants and maternity bottoms. it just feels tight against me now when i wear my normal leggings that i have for the past few weeks. is it too early to have this clothing mishap?

i feel like the pants are sitting on top of or pressing against my lower area where i believe my uterus is instead of snuggly like they used to.

eh plus im having lower back pain and hip pain, mostly when walking.

i am just 8 weeks with my first pregnancy.

I have the same problem. I am not showing yet but I just cant stand any tightness on my belly at all...I am already into maternity because all of my pants just felt tight. i didnt want to waste money on going up another size until after baby is born so just went into maternity as eventually I will need them any way. I bought mostly leggings and stretchy pants. :flower:

I have the same problem. I am not showing yet but I just cant stand any tightness on my belly at all...I am already into maternity because all of my pants just felt tight. i didnt want to waste money on going up another size until after baby is born so just went into maternity as eventually I will need them any way. I bought mostly leggings and stretchy pants. :flower:
ive been wearing maternity since week 7 because its very comfortable and never gets complaints out of me. plus i found adorable maternity outfits for such a cheap price. im wearing them as i type. i need more though.. when may i need to start getting maternity underwear if ever? i saw them available when shopping for the other types of garments.

Maternity underwear??

I didn't at any point with my son and after birth I bought pants that were 3 sizes too big and in granny style so they went up over my csec scar and I threw them when I was done!!

Maternity underwear??

I didn't at any point with my son and after birth I bought pants that were 3 sizes too big and in granny style so they went up over my csec scar and I threw them when I was done!!
its maternity underwear to use during pregnancy when i get bigger. im a really small girl. i dont know how my small underwear will fit against my large belly. i do have lingerie ones and those are lacy and airy where the band should be. i dont know... everything on sale seems tempting so i may just try them as i have nothing to lose but a few dollars. besides, they look just like panties but you get them in the size you would wear pre-pregnancy. they're quite cute and have good reviews!

Your normal stuff tends to fit under your bump.

Or I'd buy slightly larger girl boxer ones cheap (but I hate thongs)

I don't think I'd bother spending any money on clothes that no one really sees I'd rather spend on clothes for me/baby BUT the way my bump was last time was fairly small and compact and I was Stoll able to wear normal leggings just a size bigger instead of maternity same with tights.

This time I live in the desert so not much issue with leggings or tights!

Your normal stuff tends to fit under your bump.

Or I'd buy slightly larger girl boxer ones cheap (but I hate thongs)

I don't think I'd bother spending any money on clothes that no one really sees I'd rather spend on clothes for me/baby BUT the way my bump was last time was fairly small and compact and I was Stoll able to wear normal leggings just a size bigger instead of maternity same with tights.

This time I live in the desert so not much issue with leggings or tights!
ok! :thumbup:

My last pregnacy I was in mat wear from 8 weeks too! If it's more comfy, why not! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"