Pants pants pants

Beckic

TTC no 1
Reaction score
Sorry - need to whinge - I am soooooo annoyed.

Its my first cycle after my lap and I was so excited and hopeful - and now I've got bloomin cystitis and I am about to O any day now.

Am so gutted but BDin is the last thing on my mind (am sitting here with legs crossed as i type).

Went to the doctors this afternoon and got some antibiotics and am dosed up with pottassium citrate and cranberry juice - but feeling vv v v sorry for myself.

Oh well!!

its all pants!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

B x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm just getting over a bout of it .... its CRAP! I have taken more Cranberry tablets in the last 4 days than in the last 12 months!
Get well soon :dust: honey

sorry hun x hopefully it wont affect the spermies thoughx

Oh Bec sorry about the cysitis - did the Doc say that the meds would affect TTC?

I saw if you don't feel burning then go! go! go! Fingers crossed it clears up super soon and you feel okay - even more fingers crossed that this is your month :hugs:

Oh Bec sorry about the cysitis - did the Doc say that the meds would affect TTC?

I saw if you don't feel burning then go! go! go! Fingers crossed it clears up super soon and you feel okay - even more fingers crossed that this is your month :hugs:

Thank you honey - dr knew I was TTC from my records so gave me antibiotics that are ok if you are pregnant (although that would be a miracle!!).
Dr did take the opportunity to remind me though when he asked me how everything was going and I said 'oh still no baby' to tell me 'just relax and have intercourse every other day and you will be fine'. I wasn't even there about TTC and he had to stick his bloomin nose in. i was livid!!!!!! :hissy:(had to be nice though cos needed his help on the weeing knives front).

Bx x x :hugs:

OUCH!!!
And how are 'we' feeling today then :rofl:
Bless em... GPs think they are just soooo helpful sometimes!
My GP said she had heard eating a lot of onions would improve his SA! OMG the woman is mental!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->