Pants too tight?

ishtar

Mum of one son
Reaction score
Hi, I guess I should move over here now, my ticker says 29 weeks, yikes.

So, I was wondering, I have these fab pair of maternity jeans that I love love love, BUT, they're starting to feel a bit tight where the elastic band is. I mean, I could probably wear them for a while longer, but now I'm worrying about squishing the baby. Is that even possible?

Like could I be 'changing' the amount of space it has in there or something, by wearing slightly tight pants?

That's a good question, I wanna know too. I would think that if the pants are too tight it could affect circulation which might inadvertently affect the baby, but I'm not sure...waiting for other's replies too

If your uncomfortable in them then you shouldn't really wear them I'd imagine!

That is very logical Wobbles, go with comfort, sounds like a plan to me. That means shopping for a new (bigger) pair of jeans then for me, I cannot be without jeans!

I find clothes really uncomfy! Bit naff you found your comfort and have to change - maybe they still do them where you got them from and get next MAT size up?

I'm sure I read if its restricting for you you should not wear them but can't remember if that is intially true lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->