• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pants!

MrsE

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna need me some new trousers soon.

I am a size 12, but I bought a comfy pair of black work trousers in a 14 and they're starting to get a bit tight now when I sit down so it looks like I'm gonna have to invest in some good maternity trousers and some maternity Jeans.

Any advice anyone, any shops better than others.

I like bootcut or flarey type trousers and jeans as I have chunky thighs and can't sqeeze my fat backside into tight fitting trousers :lol:

Cx

I found that Dorothy Perkins were best for me in the way they fit. This time round I have been wearing on the bump styles instead of those ones with the great big jersey bit and they are very comfy. I am the same size as you and have the same thigh problem.

I bought work trousers and jeans from Dorothy Perkins and tops from next. The next tops were better because they weren't huge tents but really stretchy and fitted so I didn't look like a whale.

Like Lynnie Igot my maternety jeans in DP, they are a good fit and look nice. plus they were only £20, which is the cheapest Ifound anywhere whist still looking good. Also got loads of maternety tops and bits from H&M

Yup deffinatley Dottie P's
I got some great combat pants from there as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"