Paracetamol

navarababe

Mummy To Brooke :-)
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask advise, ive got mega toothache and the only tablets i got is the 500g Capsule Paracetamol, or i have one normal one left, but its sitting on my bedside table out the tub, what u think i should do? Are the 500g ones ok to take? xx

They say Tylenol is the same as Paracetemol and my OB told me that it was fine to take extra strength Tylenol as long as I didn't take it all the time

its the plastic capsules, 500g it says on the packet. Just wasnt to sure if i was ok to take that strength.

according to my OB it was fine....

"Normal" paracetamol is 250mg, and you usually take 2 of those. So by taking just 1 of the 500mg ones then it'll be the same :) You'll be fine hun xx

I take two 500mg tablets which is what I have been prescribed!

ok ive just took one, hope it takes this pain away as im nearly pulling my hair out :cry:

I asked the chemist what was best to take for before, during and after pregnancy and he said paracetamols. Stick with them and you'll be fine.

You can take 2 500mg paracetamol up to 4 times a day, this is what is prescribed to me and its totally safe, try not to worry, I hope it settles soon, take care :hugs: XX

i have suffered mega toothache for a few weeks hun, took 500 Paracetomol tablet and is very safe. got myself to a dentist this week and he put a temp plug on it and gave me antibiotics, told me to come back when bubs is born, maybe worth a visit? nothing worse than toothache, feel so much better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->