Paraguard but got this

Aelyana

Reaction score
Ok I am kind of freaking out over possibly nothing. Please tell me what you think.

So I am 10 months postpartum and have the paraguard. Only had one period so far because I was ebf until two months ago. but got this tonight on I think cd28. I just had a nagging feeling that I should test and had a leftover one but fully expected a stark white bfn. What do you all think nasty evap or bfp?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 131
Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 70
Looks positive to me. Hope that's a good thing? ;)

Time to get a frer. That does look positive!

Looks like a bfp please keep updated

It looks positive to me. I would contact your OB ASAP. Hope everything will be okay. :hugs:

Thanks for responding you all. It is so nice to not deal with this alone and get your opinions.

Now waiting for my mom to get here and watch the boys before I can run to the store to get another test on my way to work. I am cramping quite a bit and really feel like my period is coming.

Another little baby would be a happy surprise, if a year or two ahead of schedule, but the paraguard thing worries me a lot. I mean that can't be good. And I don't know how dh would take it arm tbh not a conversation I would be looking fw to. He loves babies thankfully but is just starting to recover from the sleep deprivation from ds2. Well I am prob getting ahead of myself! Will update later today

I got pregnant on the paraguard because it was out of place but I miscarried. They told me if you ever get pregnant on IUD u will either miscarry or have an ectopic �� I got it taken out and 3 mo the later I'm pregnant

Any update hon? You'll definitely need to contact your OB ASAP as being pregnant with an IUD can be dangerous. :hugs:

Ok so I took two tests today and got a bfn and the faintest of squinters. So kind of in limbo still. But I feel crampy in a not so great way and not hopeful (plus am
now confused about whether I would like to ttc soon dh is gonna have a heart attack 😜) In any event seeing my doc tmrw. All of this has left me feeling confused.

Ale thanks for sharing your story. So sorry for your loss. but congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos!

X amour thank you! Will make sure I will get it checked out properly to be safe. Hugs

Good luck! Hopefully you get a definite answer soon!

thanks!! any updates?

Hoping all is fine! Pregnancy CAN be risky with an IUD, BUT my mum was pregnant with me with a copper coil in place, which was in my hand as I was delivered by caesarean. There's just a higher likelihood of complications, you're certainly NOT guaranteed a miscarriage or an ectopic!

Good luck :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"