Paraguard but got this

Hoping all is fine! Pregnancy CAN be risky with an IUD, BUT my mum was pregnant with me with a copper coil in place, which was in my hand as I was delivered by caesarean. There's just a higher likelihood of complications, you're certainly NOT guaranteed a miscarriage or an ectopic!

Good luck :hugs: xxxxx

Imagining a tiny baby holding up their IUD trophy like, "I overcame this thing!" is so funny! Haha

Hoping all is fine! Pregnancy CAN be risky with an IUD, BUT my mum was pregnant with me with a copper coil in place, which was in my hand as I was delivered by caesarean. There's just a higher likelihood of complications, you're certainly NOT guaranteed a miscarriage or an ectopic!

Imagining a tiny baby holding up their IUD trophy like, "I overcame this thing!" is so funny! Haha

Haha, I was tiny, 2lb 15oz! My mum had preeclampsia and had to have an emergency caesarean! A ridiculous midwife took her blood pressure and said it was so high, the machine must be faulty - she should have sued her arse off lol. I was only 6 weeks early but hadn't grown properly for weeks.

Haha, I was tiny, 2lb 15oz! My mum had preeclampsia and had to have an emergency caesarean! A ridiculous midwife took her blood pressure and said it was so high, the machine must be faulty - she should have sued her arse off lol. I was only 6 weeks early but hadn't grown properly for weeks.

Oh my goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->