Paranoid and having nightmares about wrong gender..

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls..As most of you know we have 4 boys. Three living and one angel boy Bodhi. Well aparently this little one is our first girl....but im getting really paranoid now that they might be wrong. Ive had a few friends and a cousin say that they were told they were having a girl and it ended up being boys.:wacko: Plus I read a thread on here somewhere about a lady who got told the wrong gender too. I wouldnt mind either to be honest just a healthy little baby would be fine. Not sure why im panacing,maybe because ive only bought girly things and nothing for a boy....:shrug: What are the chances of them getting it wrong for me??? Here is a pic of our potty shot....:flower: Do you think its def a girl for us,or did they get it wrong???:hugs:

Attachments

• Potty shot.jpg
    Potty shot.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 33
Hi, I feel the same way, although different circumstances. This is my first but after being told girl I've been worrying it might not be. Having looked at your potty shot I'd say you can see the three lines but I have a friend who had a 'three line' pic and had a boy eek!! I think that is a girl though, no evident boy bits! x

Hi, I feel the same way, although different circumstances. This is my first but after being told girl I've been worrying it might not be. Having looked at your potty shot I'd say you can see the three lines but I have a friend who had a 'three line' pic and had a boy eek!! I think that is a girl though, no evident boy bits! x

See I always thought that they didnt make as many mistakes these days,but over the last week ive heard so many wrong gender scans.:wacko::wacko: I honestly dont mind what we are having,but im rather paranoid about wether the got a right or wrong now.:dohh: Im afraid they keep saying girl and then on labour day I give birth to a boy....:haha: who is going to have everything pink!:dohh:

Awwww.....:hugs: i think someone needs a hug ! you remind me so much of me i couldnt believe i was having a girl ...just couldnd even though i had the cvs test which shows 100% boy or girl!! The funny thing is when my doctor yelled in the labour room to bother me "Take a look at your .."BOY" i almost believed him ...even though i knew he was joking i still took a good look down there :haha::dohh:!!
but trust me your ultrasound is 100% girly so enjoy it !!

the left pic is what a boy toilet shot looks like ...yours is on the right !!

100% girly :happydance:

Attachments

• BOYSHOT2.jpg
    BOYSHOT2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Potty shot.jpg
    Potty shot.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
I had some major paranoia abou this because i have so much pink stuff. We went for a private scan in the end which was £50 and she said it was definitely a girl. Not sure if this is an option for you? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: i felt the same with our daughter honey, we waited till 28 weeks to find out too, so i thought that the private clinic might of it got it wrong. but your scan piccie looks just like a girlie too me :D
perhaps a private scan might put your mind at rest?
we have our gender scan in just over 2 weeks and hopefully they can tell us then (at baby bond) then i thought they can confirm it at our 20 week nhs one xxx

I know how u feel natasja32. We have 5 boys already and was told at 20wk scan this one is a girl, they showed us the crotch area and we couldn't see and dangly bits but i'm still not 100% sure. We've got a growth scan at 32wks though so we're gonna ask them to double check. If it does turn out to be a boy he'll look ever so pretty in all the pink clothes i've got :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->