paranoid

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
hiya ladies , well ive had 3 losses an im currently further then ive ever got (longest any baby lived before was to 6 weeks) im now 11+1 but i keep hearing/reading tickers of ladys who mc at 11-12 weeks , so im absoulutly scared stiff !! ive read tons of other tickers as i been going through the weeks of this pregnancy but none of the other weeks seems to have fazed me too much , why am i so scared now ????

Although I haven't had as many losses as you...(which I am deeply sorry and hope everything turns out great with this pregnancy) but I feel the same way. I lost my first at 6 weeks almost 3 years ago and I am now 13 weeks preg with the second. Everyday I am paranoid. So, just to let you know you are not the only one. I'm sure with everything you have gone through you are going to have a beautiful pregnancy and a beautiful :baby:. :hug:

I am not surprised that you're feeling paranoid after what you have been through in the past. I have found that reading people's tickers makes me very paranoid too! The fact that you have got this far already means the chances of m/c are far less. I know that 12 weeks is considered the time when the risk drops significantly but as I understand it once you have heard the hb (which I think you have?) and also once you are past 8 weeks the chances are much better. I am sure you will be fine. It is a horrible feeling to have no control over something that is so important.

best wishes and hope you can enjoy the Easter weekend,

Cat
x

i feel the same, however have never experienced any losses. With my first child i didn't worry at all about miscarrying but because i have had aches and pains throughout this one i was sure something was going to happen in the early weeks. But here I am almost 12 weeks later and touch wood everything is going ok. I am sure you will be fine, but i totally understand why you feel the way you feel. xx

I have had two losses.. and it was so hard getting to that 12 weeks mark. Your chances will go down for a mc then. I'm still nervous and call my doctor all the time. But now that im starting to feel the lil one move it makes it better, cause i know that everthing is going ok

I have heard the same thing as Cattia. Apparantly after if you see/hear hb at 6 weeks then your chance of continuing on to have a viable pregnancy is 75%, at 8 weeks (see/hear hb) 98% and 10 weeks (see/hear hb) 99.4% - national miscarriage association. Try to think positive about this one, it's really important for your little bean!!!

Congraulations and good luck xx

thanks ladies , just found hb on doppler again today its so reassuring :happydance: its weird how suddelny all my pma went an i went on a downer !! still really scared though , got a trans-lucency scan on tues at a private clinic they take my blood too to check for downs syndrome and ive also got my nhs 12week scan on 20th april so gotta keep looking forwards i guess !!

Hiya hun, I had to quickly reply to this thread, I had 2 losses in 3 months 1 at 5 and 1/2 weeks and 1 at 6 weeks around 2 months before i got pregnant with this baby, Ive since learnt its common to miscarry around that time if you are going too (something to do with when the heart starts beating) since you made it so far I would say you almost definitly got a stcky there, Ive worried all the way through I think you do after experiencing MC's, I'm about to give birth any day now and I still worry something could go wrong! try and stay positive, easier said than done i know, you gotta be due for a scan soon so hopefully that will put your mind at rest also, I had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the heart beat that helped a little, Congratulations xxx

Also a lot of women that MC at 11-12 weeks something has gone wrong way before but they dont find out until 12 weeks scan, If your finding a HB on your doppler everything has got to be going good :) xx

Firstly I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

Secondly, in the first trimester is natural to worry and to want to protect your bean, especially if you've suffered the way alot of the girls - including yourself - have. The most important thing is to try and stay positive... keep up that PMA as the Bean needs you to be calm and stress free!
As you say, you gotta keep looking forwards! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"