• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Paranoid!

BriMay10

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can give me some divine wisdom!

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. 5 months ago I miscarried at 6 weeks and now every time I go to the bathroom I am paranoid I will see the dreaded evidence of another miscarriage.
My husband is over the moon excited we are expecting again so I don't want to bring him down with my paranoia.
Has anyone else been through this... does it get easier or do you continually stress every time?

Thanks!!

I lost my first baby. It is extremely common and if it's your first and only miscarriage, the odds are in your favor. I know how it feels. The worry is almost overwhelming sometimes and the only way I've made it better is to cherish each day that I'm not finding blood. I still check and this is my fifth pregnancy but I've lost two now. One directly before I fell pregnant this time as well with no cycle between. You aren't alone just try to have faith. Each day your chances of miscarriage go down.

Hi,
I am the same, I am constantly checking for symptoms, even though I am 5 weeks as well. One thing is that my boobs are very sore and all I have to do is bump them, so I am always checking....

I had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy with one healthy 2 year old in between...

Easier said than done but there are others with your same thoughts and know that you are not alone, just breathe easy and try to be hopeful for each day moving forward :) Good luck.

My last pregnancy was through ivf, very much wanted and struggled for. I had major bleeding at 5 and 8 weeks. I did not lose the babies, they are healthy toddlers now.
However with this pregnancy I've been expecting blood every time I pee! I never see any and now I'm past the point that I bled last time, and have every pregnancy symptom imaginable so I'm not worried anymore. Maybe once you get a few weeks past where you were at last time you will be able to relax.

I did have a miscarriage many years ago but I now can compare my pregnancy symptoms since then, with that one I felt totally normal, with my 3 pregnancies since I've been horrendously sick.

I have had 6 miscarriages, mostly 1st trimester, but 2 2nd trimester. So I feel your paranoia! And I seriously can't see it going away for however long this pregnancy lasts. I check every time I go to the toilet. I have a scan in a week's time so I will know more then which will hopefully reduce the stress!

I have no divine wisdom but you are not alone! I check every time I go to the bathroom, going to the bathroom has become a stressful experience haha. And all the other stuff, should be happy on a day where you aren't sick, nope!

I had one m/c before DD and a flawless second pregnancy, but I still always check for blood when I use the toilet and i'm 19+1, but all we can do is enjoy the time we have with them. Sending hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"