Parent Facing prams

monst_18

I Love being Alfies Mummy
Reaction score
What do we think of these? i had my heart set on one - or particularly one which could face wither way - my budget is £350 max really - i can't seem to find one without compramise.

how important is it? and has anyone found one in this price - i am on team yellow so can't have pink or blue! wanted Lime really but am aware i am being fussy!!

ahaha!

we've got one that faces either way, i think its really important the first few months that the your baby is facing you so it can look at you and can make more a closer bond :)

oh, and its a mamas and papas, dark charcoal grey all over :D

You can get a brand new Silver Cross Linear Freeway travel system in pistachio/lime for £350 :)

We got our parent/front facing pram/buggy combo from Ebay. It was second hand but in great condition and a bargain at £50!!!! It's a Hauck Esprit in Navy but I couldnt find a link to it... I found this one instead tho and it's brand new, with absolutely everything for £319.99 in red, but I'm sure if you did a search you could probably find other combos and colours.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-INFINI...s_GL?hash=item3a44b1eee2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Just editing to add I found a link to a very similar pram with a great price tag, also brand new....

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-HAUCK-JE...ash=item5634064f07&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

I bought the iCandy Cherry for £270. I love it :)

I got a silvercross 3d travel system off ebay for £88. It's perfect beyond belief, and every bit comes off for washing - I mean everything! It was actually perfect when we collected it, so I think I was being a little overly psycho when washing it!!
Why oh why spend £350???
Just have a look and see what there is. These things are used sometimes so little, so it's worth a peek.

ours is 2nd hand off one of my husbands family, she paid £450 brand new!! we paid £150 bargin! lol (she only used it for 8 months!)

I was just about to say the cherry :)

And the silvercross 3D only faces mum when baby is in carrycot, which from reviews i've heard isn't very big and doesn't last long :shrug:
The linear is gorgeous though:)

Nah, 3d is rubbish, i had one before my cherry! :lol:

I was just about to say the cherry :)

And the silvercross 3D only faces mum when baby is in carrycot, which from reviews i've heard isn't very big and doesn't last long :shrug:
The linear is gorgeous though:)

That's one of the reasons we got the linear over the 3D tbh. The linear says it can take a child up until 3 years in parent facing pushchair mode, whereas a lot of reviews we read on the 3D said that most babies had outgrown it by a year.

I do love the Cherry too :)

are you open to 2nd hand ones? You can get some real bargains!!

We have got the Graco quattro deluxe, which can face either way. That was pretty important for us. The lady who we bought it from paid £300 for it a year ago, and had hardly any use out of it. She only sold as she had another baby on the way so needed a double buggy! It is in excellent condition, and is like brand new really. We paid only £100 for it, and that came with car seat, carry cot and cosy toes.

If you are prepared to go 2nd hand, you can save yourself a lot of money. Check out your local freeads or ebay!! Good luck xx

That's one of the reasons we got the linear over the 3D tbh. The linear says it can take a child up until 3 years in parent facing pushchair mode, whereas a lot of reviews we read on the 3D said that most babies had outgrown it by a year.

Wow a year! People i know it didn't last past 4 months, same with the graco quattro deluxe , i had this and only lasted 4 months wit both mine:)

Thats coz only the carry cot is parent facing... not the seat unit x

yep :) the actual buggy itself is designed to last up to 3 years old, just when they grow out of the carry cot, they will go in the seat bit. But there is still the car seat you can use until they grow out of that xx

silver cross linear freeway
mamas and papas switch

We've got the Bebe Confort Loola because the pushchair faces out or towards you. Plus, it folds down really small and you can take the pushchair seat off and click on the car seat instead, or click on a carrycot instead to make it look like a pram. Perfect! It's £600 new so we went on ebay and got a great deal - all parts plus raincovers, cosytoes and changing bag for just £200.

I will probably be buying a second hand one, me and OH has a compromise where I can have the wedding I want if I get a second hand pram so Im all for it now! lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell-wanted/178199-1-x-pram-1-x-travel-system-sale-post.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell-wanted/178199-1-x-pram-1-x-travel-system-sale-post.html

I know I saw that one! Went in the shop to look at the linear but no way its all going to fit in my car along with everything else I need! Thats why I decided on 3d. Absolutely love it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->