Parents choice bottles??

E

emzie_xox

Hi,

I posted this in formula feeding sec aswell but guessed id get more replies here :)

I have a family member whos staying in the UK for 3 months and she has a 5 month old baby. Her baby is extremely fussy and apprantley took to no bottles or teats apart from parents choice bottles which ive never heard of in my life! Anyway, today she lost her changing bag on the train :dohh: with 5 of her parents choice bottles!! She only has 4 left and is afraid they wont see her through. Weve tried to look for more but to no avail. Not sure as to whether they sell them in the UK or not? Anybody know??? Is there some kind of website we can buy them from? We are desperate! Weve tried looking at other bottles but cant find any similar to what she is describing, ive been told she got hers from walmart. Any help appreciated right now!!

Emma

Just read this online "These are basically the Walmart generic form of the Dr. Brown's bottles" - show her a Dr Brown one, are they the same??

I've just googled parent choice bottles and the images that popped up looked very similar to Dr Brown bottles

ETA: sorry Mrsraggle, didn't realised you'd already posted this

Walmart has a huge Parent's Choice line. Bottles, wipes, diapers etc. I get cheap diapers using that brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->