Parents choice bottles????

E

emzie_xox

Hi,

I have a family member whos staying in the UK for 3 months and she has a 5 month old baby. Her baby is extremely fussy and apprantley took to no bottles or teats apart from parents choice bottles which ive never heard of in my life! Anyway, today she lost her changing bag on the train :dohh: with 5 of her parents choice bottles!! She only has 4 left and is afraid they wont see her through. Weve tried to look for more but to no avail. Not sure as to whether they sell them in the UK or not? Anybody know??? Is there some kind of website we can buy them from? We are desperate! Weve tried looking at other bottles but cant find any similar to what she is describing, ive been told she got hers from walmart. Any help appreciated right now!!

Emma

Sorry, but I don't think that they are sold in the UK.

Has your friend tried the contacting the Lost Property Dept of the train company? The changing bag may have been handed in.

Other than that I can only think of getting more bottles sent over from the US.

They are just the most basic generic bottles. I'm sure she could find something similar enough if she looked in the stores there.

The only thing i can think of is to look on the asda website because that is owned by walmart x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->