Parents ?

L

Laura--x

Is anyone elses parents like this ?

Ive never been a girl with attitude or to talk to people like utter crap sometimes. Ive always had respect for people and ive never been taught otherwise. But you know how girls are, especially around the time of af, you get moody and sometimes snap out. Well, when i had :witch: show up id get very moody and often snap out without realising and not on purpose, and everytime i would my dad would have a real go at me, telling me i need to sort myself out, who am i to speak to them like that and so on. It used to get me so mad, especailyl because i couldnt HELP snapping at them, its just something that happens and i never mean it, but he would never understand

Now, being pregnant, you know what hormones are like. One minute i can be happy, the next ill be crying, the next minute ill be really angry. Well last night i cant remember rightly what we were talking about, but it was just a normal convo, and i was pretty snappy. Just one of those moods, i was tired hungry and just feeling crap, and i said something to mum that obviously wasn't me, and my dad had a massive go at me.

i tell him time and time again i cant help it, i cant control my moods and what happens, sometimes it just happens. I never mean it when i do but i just cant help it sometimes, but he still doesn't understand

Is anyone elses parents like this ? especially dads

:hug:
I'm guessing it's been awhile since he had a pregnant woman living in the house and honestly hun,it's something to get used to :lol:we're not the easiest bunch to get along with!
I'm sure that once you're a bit more far along he'll get used to the fact that you are pregnant and be much more atentative.

hes just never understood that even i have bad days where i will snap out and be moody, ive got to be miss perfect all the time.

hes just never understood that even i have bad days where i will snap out and be moody, ive got to be miss perfect all the time.

my dad used to be like that
sucks dont it lol

try not to let him bother u, i know it can be hard sumtimes

:hugs:

I can relate to you Laura, When AF used to come I used to turn it to a total Monster and not myself atall, and even though its been happening for like 6 years, every month the parents just dont seem to understand and dont believe me when i tell them its my period and hormones, but apparently im just being a 'rude spoilt brat'!
Its not my dad though(as i dont live with him) Its my mum, she has a go at me, and we end up screaming and shouting at eachother and ever since Iv become pregnant, Iv been so moody one day, and angry the next and upset the next, and the arguements are getting worse and worse!
Im sure things will settle down soon (as soon as our hormones do) lol!
You know how parents can be, give as good as they get and all that!
X

my step dad has been really good his even telling my partner when im further along and ask him to get me something he best do because he wont want to see a pregnant lady mad lol but when it was my af my dad acted like i was just being a b*** to annoy him

me and my dad dont speak atall since i fell preg. But i live with my other half and his parent , i stay upstairs most of the time coz i would never want to argue woth them and if im going to slip i try and walk away and get a drink lol

Laura my parents are like this sometimes.

and sometimes i can stand up for myself and hold an argument but usually my voice starts to shake and my bottom lip trembles and i look an idiot and tears come and then i stomp off and have a cry.

i just ignore them and apologise later or mum comes up and gives me a cuddle and hot chocolate make em feel guilty it's good :)

My parents upset me ALL the time, I know they're trying to help most of the time but it FEELS like they're just making everything harder for me a lot of the time. Always harassing me about school, eating, saving money, etc.

I usually just walk away. My friend had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago and I'm paranoid about getting too upset or stressed out about anything.

I had this exact problem my last pregnancy that i miscarried.. What i did was 1st talked to my mom cuz she bein a woman may understand more.. Then i searched the internet 4 facts and proof bout hormones and moodswings with pregnancy and by the way it doesnt help that we are younger and still have a few teen hormones AND THEN i also searched 4 facts and proof that stress can hurt me and the baby as well as cause miscarriage... THEN i presented my mom with the evidence i found.. And asked her to talk to my dad 4 my health and 4 the baby.. I also offered that if she needed more info on the hormones and stress then she my dad and i could all go talk to my doctor next visit. my parents were honestly proud that i handled it calm and with facts and figures. Of course i lost it anyway and my poor dad worried it was his fault but i got him to see it wasnt cuz he had already been calm so long b4 it happened. This go around he is much calmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->