Parsley bad for ttc

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
:wacko::cry:I really hope I didn't ruin my chances already for this cycle. I am about 1-2 dpo and I just read online ( thanks Mr. Google) that parsley is bad for ttc. It is said that it can cause miscarriage or bring on AF. Now I have been making my smoothies with Kale and Parsley to get my iron levels up. I have using parsley for the past 4-5 days ( before ovulation ) . Now I am freaking out . Ugh this is the first cycle after taking a break from our 2nd chemical pregnancies. This really sucks. :cry:

I wouldn't be worried at all. There is almost nothing, apart from a few highly toxic chemicals that can cause a miscarriage, in non-medicinal amounts. There are some herbs and things that in medicinal concentrations (way more than you'd ever eat) that are best avoided in pregnancy, but you aren't even pregnant yet in theory, so I wouldn't worry about any of that. We all eat parsley in regular amounts in food.

I wouldn't be worried at all. There is almost nothing, apart from a few highly toxic chemicals that can cause a miscarriage, in non-medicinal amounts. There are some herbs and things that in medicinal concentrations (way more than you'd ever eat) that are best avoided in pregnancy, but you aren't even pregnant yet in theory, so I wouldn't worry about any of that. We all eat parsley in regular amounts in food.

Thanks. I should seriously stay away from Google. Its hard since we've been trying for almost 2 years for baby #2 ( with 2 chemicals ) I feel like anything will hurt our chances.

I agree with MindUtopia...don't worry about it. And your smoothie probably doesn't even factor in. If you want to go down that road you are supposed to avoid ginger, licorice root, and cayenne but all of it would require, as she said, a large amount to even matter so no need to worry.

MindUtopia: I love the tag line on your ticker...it reminds me of my best friend. She is currently practicing all those parenting techniques and viciously defending them to her traditional British mother in law!

I agree with MindUtopia...don't worry about it. And your smoothie probably doesn't even factor in. If you want to go down that road you are supposed to avoid ginger, licorice root, and cayenne but all of it would require, as she said, a large amount to even matter so no need to worry.

MindUtopia: I love the tag line on your ticker...it reminds me of my best friend. She is currently practicing all those parenting techniques and viciously defending them to her traditional British mother in law!

Thanks for your response. It makes me feel a lot better. Im just glad I realized it now before I consumed too much of it over a period of months. Now I have to wait the dread tww:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->