Parsley Tea

Lullaby2010

Mummy to Ruby
Reaction score
Well, after Loopdido's success with parsley tea the other day I'm about to have my first cup!!

I've been getting on off contractions for about a week and had bloody show both last night and night before. Contractions get down to about 6mins apart then start to frazzle out!! Hoping this will keep momentum going!!

Anyone else gonna try??

what is it it sounds gross!!!

Drinking it now, not as bad tasting as I expected, must be said.

Just make it with dried parsley as if you're making black coffee, then strain it after letting it stand for 5 mins or in this case 7 lol want all that goodness!

Apparently it works as a uterine stimulant... fingers crossed!!

i might get some tom. would love my LO to come this weekend.

ooooo... im so curious about these things. let me know how it goes and i may try it next week. xxx

Just normal dried parsley hon, h2b picked it up from herb section in asda x

Just normal dried parsley hon, h2b picked it up from herb section in asda x

Oooh we have some of that! Can you give me an idiot proof guide on what to do with it?

2 teaspoons in a cup. Pour in freshly boiled water. Leave for 5-7mins. STrain into another cup. Drink when ready.

Only thing to happen so far is increased back ache and a (TMI) clearout, and Oh My God that saying don't come lightly does it!!!???

I also had jacket spud for dinner with baked beans and I put a load of parsley in that as well!! lol

Gonna have a second cup soon :)

Keep us posted how you get on with it xxx sounds delicious xlol xxx

im seriously considering trying this next week! seriously keep us updated in everything! lol x

When i found this on the internet the lady who had tried it said she had two cups one afternoon and was in labour by the evening!

so i gave it a go, only ended up having one cup at about 2pm on my due date 15th and hadn't felt like anything was gonna happen leading up to that. And sure enough my contractions starts at 1.30am 12 hours later and 12 hours after that she was here!

I'm not saying it was the parsley tea, but a must be a mighty fine coincidence if not!

good luck anyone trying it.

Just finished my 3rd and final cup for the day. No more symptoms as yet although my nipples are feeling a little sore like they were in 1st tri (but that could be just getting ready to leak the white stuff lol), keeping fingers crossed and hoping it will work for me and that I'll meet my lil girl soon!! :)

So, just using dried parsley like you would have in a jar of dried herbs (rather than fresh parsley) ?

Yep, that's what I read. First 2 cups tasted okay. Was a bit fed up of it by the third cup though lol don't think I could handle a 4th one in one day ha ha ha.

oohh this all sounds rarther intersting think i'll be having too have a go me self in 4 weeks time! good luck ladys!

No contractions yet but bump feels tighter than usual. Haven't had this happen before all the start stop contractions I've been getting up till now. Not sure if it means anything or not. Will let you know if anything develops x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"