Parsley Tea

Interesting, another one I've not heard of before. I can't even face drinking the raspberry leaf tea (I have some in the cupboard but have stuck to the tablets so far) at the minute, but might give it a go tomorrow - sure I have a little jar of dried parsley in the cupboard....

well i was going to give it a go but i dont have any in and dont fancy venturing out in the snow just to get some.

Well, I had my usual contractions starting around 8mins apart that gradually got down to 6mins apart and about 1min long each over the course of 3hrs and..... they bloody frazzled out again!!! What is it about the 6mins apart marker that keeps making them stop??? I've had enough of this now!!!

Ok, so much for tomorrow, went to check I had parsley in the cupboard and thought no time like the present!
See what happens over the course of the day I guess.....

I've been reading up a bit more about emmenagogues and apparently Marijuana is supposed to be great for stimulating contractions..... :shrug:
Don't fancy trying that one though!! :haha:

I've been reading up a bit more about emmenagogues and apparently Marijuana is supposed to be great for stimulating contractions..... :shrug:
Don't fancy trying that one though!! :haha:

lol, Haven't heard of that one before, but I suppose there's alot of people out there who use it and some are bound to go into labour at the time.

Oh well, only 17 more days and Ruby won't have any choice but to come out with the help of Dr Sharma.... I'm sure I can handle 17 nights of pointless contractions. Had them over a week already!! Just. need. to. get. more. sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Just googled "parsley tea pregnancy" and all it comes up with is things about miscarriage and avoidance advice. I guess that's just because it stimulates contractions, which is what we want at this stage, but wouldn't have done earlier on - I hope!

I looked up "parsley tea labour" and got the info that way x

I did see some stuff about m/c if taken in the first tri and also about using it to stimulate cycle back into production if not been ovulating regularly for more than a year.

I wouldn't use it for more than the one day though just to be safe. My day was yesterday and it hasn't done it for me so won't be using it today. I like to err on the side of caution :)

the temptation to try this is unbearable! lol. but i have promised myself i will not try anything like this until im at least 39w4d. god its driving me insane!!!!! i keep opening the kitchen cupboard and looking at the parsley! lol. it probably doesnt even work! i just dont wanna hurt my little bubs!

Nothing here either, but I did stop at the one cup!

ive just read some random article that in Asian countries Midwives use Cumin Tea to induce labor! i wonder if any of these actually work or if its just something they suggest you do to keep your mind busy. lol

well i had 3 cups yesat and nothing. although i possibily did have more shooting pains in my cervix, but that could have been due to the fact that LO was having a party in there.

Well, I had my usual contractions starting around 8mins apart that gradually got down to 6mins apart and about 1min long each over the course of 3hrs and..... they bloody frazzled out again!!! What is it about the 6mins apart marker that keeps making them stop??? I've had enough of this now!!!

This is what keeps happening with me, i was told when the contractions arrive to keep active but they can be too painful that i need to sit down, then they frazzle out. I find i get them at the same time every night and have been doing for 2 weeks now, i thought i would have an early or on time baby for
once but how wrong was i?

I have started on the evening primrose oil caps, inserting 2 a day and still nothing i guess my lo is thinking it's too cold to come out :haha:

I'm starting to think it was a coincidence then! i must have been gonna pop anyway! lol

I had those nighttime contractions for a few weeks too, they were very frustrating - took me a while to believe that Wednesday it was for real, cos they didn't stop when i got up and moved about and went on for a lot longer - they started at 6-8 mins then went down to 3 mins after 6 hours. i could pin point to the minute when the next one was coming so that i could brace myself! lol

apparantly those contractions that keep fizzling out aren't a waste of time, my mw said that everytime they stop, you don't start back at the beginning the next time round, you start from where the last lot left off, so you may get a shorter labour when you do finally go!

good luck ladies

ok so i gave in and am now drinking a cup of parsely tea.... i figured its obv not gonna make me go into labour else we would all be necking it! lol.. but i figured anything that can help me be on time i would try.... anyhoo..... its a damn lot nicer to drink than RLT. still icky, but bearable. tastes like those god awful vegetable soups you get in those hot drink vending machines for 20p. lol. i read on internet its supposed to be really good for UTI's and stuff aswell! so .....bottoms up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->