Partial ferns at 5dpo!!!

Rachie Rach

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Well I had full strong ferning last week on 20th then went to partial ferns a few days later then to just spots... But now 5dpo (according to ticker) I am having partial ferning again!!!! Does anyone know why???

If you read some of the stuff on different sites, it does say you can have a second mini surge xx

I have no idea lintu Hun xxx I've read many conflicting stories dunno what to believe xxx
And I am so bummed out for ya darl xxx next cycle xxx

i found this,

Q: Are ferning patterns observable at other times in my cycle?
A second second estrogen surge may occur towards the end of your cycle. By monitoring cycle length, and keeping daily results, the second surge should not be confounded with the estrogen surge preceding ovulation. Also, as different women produce differing levels of estrogen, ferning patterns may vary a bit in appearance and duration.

Thanx huni, yeah tempted to take a break over xmas but then i'm tempted by soy this mth, keep thinking if i lay off over xmas I could miss it and put myself back :shrug:

Did you get anymore ferns?

ferning is the pattern that you get on a ovulation microscope when you have an eastrogen surge/ovulation.

I am having same issue but its full on ferning 5 dpo. Were you pregnant?

Hi everyone.... First time using the microscope and yesterday morning CD9 i saw one strange line so i thought maybe its transitional but late afternoon i felt cramps on my right side and twinges on my boobs. So last night i tested again and i was expecting to see more lines but its ferning maybe partial or full since i only saw one line in the morning so me and DH bd'd..however, this morning all i see was crazy lines, no ferning. Am i still in transition period or did i just ovulate?

We will continue testing morning and evening to see if there are any changes with my pattern.

TTC#1 for few months now.

Hi everyone,

I need an advise regarding ferning. It's been our first time using microscope. We've been ttc for few months now but w/ no luck. It's our first cycle with this test and we're having a hard time with what we should see.

Below are pictures taken CD 9 morning, CD 9 evening and today CD 10 morning.

Thank you ladies....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
I have had partial ferns alot of days since O day, and today I got a faint BFP.....need them to get darker to confirm but I take ferns after O as a possible good sign if its unusual for you :)

BabyConscious - congratulations on you faint bfp. Fx it gets darker :winkwink: I believe you are answering the original post though. Im only at CD10 today and im not sure if last night i ovulated since it's the first time i saw the ferning without a sure transition before that. Then this morning its transition. No EWCM yet. But had major cramping again today so we will see what will be the result tonight.

My cycle ranges from cd 21-30 it's all over the place so im not sure when i actually ovulate or close to ovulate. I did opk last night and this morning both result came back close to the control line. If no ferning happens in the next days i will consider yesterday as my O. The problem is that we only Bd'd last night when we saw the ferning. Fx we catch the egg. But we'll keep on testing and lots of bd this week.

Thank you and congratulations again...

Good day just an update for yesterday's saliva test. CD 10 am and pm result. am - branching probably transitional? But at night nothing just pebbles/dots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
But this morning CD 11 (expected O date from 5-8 based on last cycle), another ferning maybe partial. Needs to see the result tonight and will keep you updated. I just hope me and my dh will catch the elusive egg.

Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 5
Here's an update from yesterday's saliva ferning test. Morning and evening shows another ferning so we bd'd...... Expecting transition next morning.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone,

Im on CD 15 probably 6dpo and tonight i had another transitional pattern. Been on and off ( from pebbles/dots/odd lines) since O. Never had another positive opks after night of CD 9 and morning of CD 10, march 2-3. Even though i had what i thought of another ferning on CD12, opk was negative...

Yesterday, CD14 up until tonight CD15, 5 & 6 dpo respectively, i had the worst stabbing pain in my boobs esp from the sides. And they were so full and heavy.. Never had this before and if so it should have been few days before af and not a week and a half and it shouldn't be this painful to be pms. I hope its a good sign and not something else.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583