Partners & midwife apps??

I've only had one MW appointment so far and OH didnt come to that as it was the booking in one! My best friend on the other did bless her :) We were going out shopping after so we decided that we'd meet up before it rather than after :D
I dont think there's alot of point in him coming to my next one either tbh, he hates needles so he wont be too good when it comes to my having blood taken :rofl:
He's come to my first scan and will be there at the other scans and he'll come with me when I see the consultant at 12 weeks tho.
Please dont take it that your OH is less caring cos he doesnt attend the MW appointments!

The Husband has been to all of them...only cause he is a doc at the same clinic.

With my Brother my Dad didn't go to any of them, and when it was time for my Mom to deliver and go to the hospital he didn't want to go either. Mom said well either you come now or I get to name him, it was a name my Dad hated. Dad ended up going...tehehee

H has only been to one MW appt with me and that was my 22 wk appt when we got to hear baby's heartbeat. He has attended all my scans and my 1st anti D injection, but just because he hasn't attended my other appts does not mean he does not care.

Your friend may not have meant it how it came across.

Cx

I wouldn't have even thought to ask DH to come to any mw appointments with me :rofl: He is going to try and come to the scans (work allowing) but apart from that and the birth it's all I'm really expecting. I quite like having just me and the MW present to discuss any embarrassing symptoms I'm having :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->