passed my theory test! but should i book my practical..advice pls!

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
Hey all! I am so excited that I just passed my theory test but wondering if anyone else has sat their driving test whilst pregnant? especially if u had to do an emergency stop, my instructor says its randomly selected and i'd have to do it if it was in my test :nope: i really want to be driving (hopefully!!) before baby arrives... help! x x

I dont see why not. I drove till my duedate when pregnant.
Emergency stop, will only be at around 10/15mph, wearing seat belt in right place wont cause any problems.
Driving when youve got a baby is a huge advantage.

Definately go for it and the 'right time' will never happen once your LO is here!!!

Congrats on passing your theory!!!

xxx

p.s Theories are only valid for soo long aswell and you dont want to fork out for it again!!!

My sister passed her driving test when she was 9 months pregnant! I say go for it! x

i guess thats true jox, never a right time and no i defo don't wanna pay for it again!! bad enough 1st time :D

and wow jasmineivy 9 months good for her, i'm ready to go now!!

Thanks girls x

They wont allow you to sit it past 36 weeks but up to then go for it. I asked something similar for a friend who is pg and wanted to start lessons. She took her theory just over a week ago and is taking her practical in Sepember when she will be 30 wks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->