Passed weird tissue....but no bleeding? Help?

silmarien

Reaction score
Hi all,
I haven't been here in a long time. I suffered two early miscarriages (one at 5w and the other at 6w) about a year and a half ago. I am pregnant again, currently 5w4d. I got a beta hcg test done and the doc said it was normal.

When I used the bathroom a few minutes ago, I noticed what looked like pink tissue floating around in there. I know it sounds gross but I fished out the largest chunk of it with gloves on, and I have a picture.

I am not bleeding or spotting, but is this normal? What the hell is going on? I don't think the tissue is the embryo, because it's about the size of a grapefruit seed, and at 5w4d my baby is about as big as an apple seed.

I'm freaking out and I'd appreciate any advice you all could give me.

Here's pics of it.

THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 102
I have no advice my lovely but I'd ring a doctor and see what they say. Hope all is well xxx

I called the OBGYN and they said go to the ER. So I'm headed there now. Thanks for your support! Prayers are welcome. I'll update after.

I hope everything is ok :hugs:.

Sending lots of love, take care and I'm hoping for a positive outcome xxxx

When I mc I passed the sac and it looked very similar to this and size. I was 6 weeks. But I had massive bleeding and cramping. So idk what this could be? Seems it would be odd to not have cramping / bleeding if it were a mc. Very strange indeed. Please let us know what ER says. Hope all is ok!

How are you doing hun, any updates?

First of all, thank all of you for your well wishes and kind support! It really means a lot to me.

I went to the ER. The ultrasound showed a gestational sac and an egg yolk, and the corpeous luteum on my ovary. The blood hcg was in the 4000s, and the day prior it was 2828, so it's apparently doubling in a day. They did a pelvic and said everything looked fine and healthy. Cervix was closed. No bleeding.

The doc has no clue what that tissue was that I passed. She mentioned it could've been a cervical polyp that fell off or (more grossly) a wart on the cervix. Then she backtracked and said she saw no signs of any scars or warts on the cervix (I don't have HPV or anything so that would be nigh impossible). She said she didn't honestly know what the hell it was!

So I'm weirded out about passing unknown tissue, but so happy I got to see a sac, egg yolk, and that my bloods were good. I know I'm not out of the woods yet foir a miscarriage, but with my last two pregnancies I never had a normal scan and my hcg levels were very low. So I am at least okay for now.

Thank you wonderful ladies for letting me share my terror on here and for being so kind and supportive! Hugs to all!

First of all, thank all of you for your well wishes and kind support! It really means a lot to me.

I went to the ER. The ultrasound showed a gestational sac and an egg yolk, and the corpeous luteum on my ovary. The blood hcg was in the 4000s, and the day prior it was 2828, so it's apparently doubling in a day. They did a pelvic and said everything looked fine and healthy. Cervix was closed. No bleeding.

The doc has no clue what that tissue was that I passed. She mentioned it could've been a cervical polyp that fell off or (more grossly) a wart on the cervix. Then she backtracked and said she saw no signs of any scars or warts on the cervix (I don't have HPV or anything so that would be nigh impossible). She said she didn't honestly know what the hell it was!

So I'm weirded out about passing unknown tissue, but so happy I got to see a sac, egg yolk, and that my bloods were good. I know I'm not out of the woods yet foir a miscarriage, but with my last two pregnancies I never had a normal scan and my hcg levels were very low. So I am at least okay for now.

Thank you wonderful ladies for letting me share my terror on here and for being so kind and supportive! Hugs to all!

im glad everything is good!

do you mean yolk sac? i don't think its called an egg yolk :haha:

Woooohooo I am so happy it worked out for you :wohoo:
I am going to be honest, I was scared for you with that tissue in the toilet.

Could it be Lokurreah (sp) basically just discharge which is common and normal. Ive noticed it a few times Ive gone to the rest room. I just saw my doc Wed for my 10.3 week appt and all is well with me....

Lol yes I meant yolk sac. Whatevers, eggs have yolks in them, right? ;-)

i'm new here so I'm just now reading this but i'm glad you had good new tonight <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->