pasta hut

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
WTF??!! just heard on the news that pizza hut is changing its name to pasta hut to promote healthier eating!!

isnt that false advertising, seeing as they sell mainly pizza??

effing crazy!!

i thought it was a joke when i first heard that lol

Published Date: 06 October 2008
PIZZA HUT has announced it is to rename 30 of its branches Pasta Hut as part of an £18 million revamp package designed to attract new customers.

The new name will reflect an updated pasta menu, bringing the likes of crayfish arrabiata and mozzarella mezzaluna to high streets across the country.

Chief executive Alasdair Murdoch said: "We're trying to say to people, 'Yes, we're great at pizzas, but we're also great at salads and pasta'."

He hopes to boost pasta sales by seven per cent over the next fortnight by adding pasta dishes to Pizza Hut's takeaway menu.

Maybe i can persuade rob to go now since he doesnt like pizza:lol:

whats the point in that??? everyone knows itll always be pizza hut :)

Theres nothing healthy about pizza hut! They make the greasyest pizzas ever!

Pasta is just as bad as I cram on a tonne of cheese on the top :blush:
Plus salads are full of creams and stuff

Tut tut Pizz Hut!!

Just heard that on the radio! And apparently they're only doing 30 of them first and then might change it back. So much money when they're not really putting much effort into rebranding...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01004/pasta-hut-signs_1004642c.jpg

Good publicity though I guess - I'd do almost anything for a pizza now :rofl: x

I love pizza hut :D I dont care what they name it haha, as long as the food stays the same.

did no1 watch channel 4 yesterday? every 2nd advert was a pasta hut one lol!

i didnt think pasta was healthy? i eat it and it makes me fat :blush::blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All I'm going to say is there new pasta menu...O-M-G...its sooooooo good!! There creamy mac and cheese with bacon is like a little taste of heaven and totally fattening but who cares! lol

Every time I see this thread I desperately want to go there!! Wonder if they've changed our local one... :pizza:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->