Paternity

LJR5

Reaction score
Hi!! I hate that I even have to post this but I need some input. I am currently 6 weeks 1 day pregnant as determined by an ultrasound today. It is considering my conception date as 12/29. I have not had a period in months so I don't have a LMP to compare dates.

I slept with #1 guy from 12/1-12/29 and he came every time. I slept with #2 guy on 1/1 and 1/3 but he did not come in or outside of me. I then slept with guy #1 again 1/4 up through today. Is it possible for guy #2 to be the father not having come in me and with those dates? Or is guy #1 definitely the father?

Most likely the 1st guy as it's barely even possible to get pregnant if a guy pulls out. There is still a super small chance though so you'll need a DNA test after baby is born.

The reason I say this is because ultrasounds are based on the size of the baby in determining how far along you are. Every baby is different so it's entirely possible for the ultrasound to be off by a couple days. With that in mind you could have ovulated on any of those days surrounding the 29th.

More than likely it's the first guy but I'd consider a DNA test to check just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->