Paternity

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by LJR5, Jan 28, 2021.

1. LJR5

LJR5 New Member

Hi!! I hate that I even have to post this but I need some input. I am currently 6 weeks 1 day pregnant as determined by an ultrasound today. It is considering my conception date as 12/29. I have not had a period in months so I don't have a LMP to compare dates.

I slept with #1 guy from 12/1-12/29 and he came every time. I slept with #2 guy on 1/1 and 1/3 but he did not come in or outside of me. I then slept with guy #1 again 1/4 up through today. Is it possible for guy #2 to be the father not having come in me and with those dates? Or is guy #1 definitely the father?

2. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 4 miracles

Most likely the 1st guy as it's barely even possible to get pregnant if a guy pulls out. There is still a super small chance though so you'll need a DNA test after baby is born.

LJR5 likes this.
  3. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 4 miracles

The reason I say this is because ultrasounds are based on the size of the baby in determining how far along you are. Every baby is different so it's entirely possible for the ultrasound to be off by a couple days. With that in mind you could have ovulated on any of those days surrounding the 29th.

LJR5 likes this.
  4. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Probably the first guy

LJR5 likes this.
  5. Teanna

Teanna Well-Known Member

More than likely it's the first guy but I'd consider a DNA test to check just in case.

LJR5 likes this.