Patrick Swayze on channel 5 news (UK)

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
i just watched Channel 5 news and was so shocked to see these images released of him, bless him, hes been suffer pancreatic cancer :( article-1170249-04640F63000005DC-955_468x677.jpg

article-1170249-04640F24000005DC-786_224x475.jpg

aww bless him. :( thats so sad.
i saw an interview with Whoopi Goldberg a couple of weeks ago, and shes really good friends with him. she said thats hes just agreed to do a second series of that show The Beast. She said he knows he's dying, but he doesnt know when it'll come, but he just wants to keep busy.. such an amazing attitude to have and i admire him so much for that. i've seen someone go through the pain of cancer and cancer treatment, so i know how ill and in pain he is.. so carrying on is a true inspiration

I just saw that aswell! he looks so sick! :(

I know hes such a brill actor and iv always been brought up around his films bcos mum loves him lol i think hes such an inspiration. best wishes to him xxx

omfg could not belive that was him when i see it :cry:

how sad i feel so sorry for him

what a cruel diases cancer is :cry::cry::cry::cry:

aww such a shame....he looks awful

blimey hardly reconised him xx

Poor guy, just eats away at you :( Thoughts are with him and his family. x

those photos are heartbreaking to see!! I have been a big fan for years, i just wish the press would back off now and leave him in peace,i dont want to see his demise splashed all over the place!!

I want to remember him like this............

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/swayze.jpg

it breaks my heart. i love patrick swayze sooo much! :(

oh my god, that is so sad....he's a brilliant actor...and dancer....it's such a shame...:((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"