Paying for Fertility Friend - worth it??

spaniel2

Reaction score
Hi
This is my 3rd month TTC. I used fertility friend the 1st 2 months to track where my ov days were and record CM.
I am now doing CM, temp and OPK. However fertility friend has asked me to pay for the service now unless I just see the calender.

Have others done this, do you think it is worth it/
Or is there a free version somewhere else?

Personally I don't think it's worth it. I wouldn't pay. But that's just me lol.

spaniel2, thanks for asking that, I've literally just been sat here considering it as my fertility friend is due to expire in 8 days, and I either pay and keep the premium membership, or drop down to basic member..... hmmmm.... I think, personally, I'd rather spend the money on other things, but it's been quite helpful for me, and I dont even temp/chart!

I have 14 days left and by then I should get my positive..or AF. The next cycle I'll use something else.

I have just been given 5 free vip days. I had an account last year so that's why I don't think i had the full 2 months again when I re started my account this month. I'm thinking about the idea as, as you can see from my posts, I don't have a clue when I ov etc!! he he
I might look into it.
What other sites can you use? x x x

Thanks for the replies.
I am not sure whether I will bother.

An interesting to point to note is that I also have it as an app on my iphone. I have just realised that on here, it still gives you all the colours for expected ovulation etc.

Hey there, I decided not to buy a subscription when mine was up. The only thing you can't really do anymore is see all that pregnancy predictor stuff, which really gets your hopes up anyways. You can still see your chart and it will tell you the predicted ovulation days, they just won't be colored in on the calendar. I still use it w/o VIP and it's still helpful to be able to see patterns and stuff. I use a BBT thermometer that does two numbers past the decimal point too and it's the only site that won't round it up. Ex: The temp on the thermometer reads 96.48, but would be rounded to 96.5 on other sites. But that wasn't my temp! lol! Hope that helps :)

If you wait long enough it should get cheaper and cheaper. I think in the end I paid something like £10 for a year's VIP membership. I wouldn;t pay any more than that though as others have said, it just adds a lot of gimmicks/symptom spotters

Hi,
A few months ago one of the girls explained what she does to extend her premium membership. She sets up an extra gmail account and then refers Fertility Friend to her "friend". When the friend joins FF the person who referred them gets 5 or so free days of premium membership. I think she said she only does it once a cycle, maybe in the days approaching when it'd be more useful? Hope that helps!! (even if it is a bit cheeky!!:haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->