Pcos an not ovulating

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies so i been trying ttc for a few months now been back an forward at the docters was under the gyneacologist at hosptial they gave me a scan an stuff an it came back i had pcos was heartbroken i thought everything was ok i moved recently so came to a new docters they did blood test as i was still not pregnant an they came back that i dont even ovulate an then sent me off sayin i need another scan with the gyneacologist they didnt give me no medicstion or anything can the docters give me something to help ovulate am going out of my mind here!! Feel like there just wasteing time as i already no i have pcos an i have already been with a gyneacologist who dischargd me xx:growlmad:

Hi sugerr, sorry to hear you have been told you don't ovulate...I don't know a great deal but I think Clomid tends to be prescribed to women who don't ovulate. I have pcos and I do ovulate but my cycles are long as my body fails to ovulate so keeps trying until it eventually does (or doesn't) alot of the ladies in the pcos group I am in use progesterone cream, but I decided to give a progesterone cream with added estrogen a try, 4 days into using the cream I ovulated!!! I really think the estrogen in the cream did the trick...progesterone has been helping alot of ladies with pcos. Where are you? if you are in the UK I can give you a link and details about the cream we use. I'm now on my tww so will be interesting to see if we have conceived or not. Pm if you like. Good luck. Xxx

Yea am in the uk hun can u send me the link i may have to try it the doctors at the moment are just no help they told me to go back in a month so thats another month of me not ovulating xxx

I tried to pm you but it wont allow me to, I think its because you are a new member.

Are you on fb? Join the following group theres loads of information on the cream, including where to buy it from, you'll be able to see who I am on there as I have the same pic as I do on here :

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/tinacpcossupportgroup/[/url]

Hi Sugerr~ I just found out on Monday that I have PCOS and am not ovulating either :nope:

I know how scary and frustrating it is to get a PCOS diagnosis, but the more I read and research the better I am feeling about my changes TTC. Now that we know what is wrong we can take the steps to get pregnant. We can get through this and hopefully even get our BFP around the same time :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->