PCOS and Clomid?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have been MIA for a while as i got my self together after devastating news. Anyways, Just got off a short 22 day cycle and I am set to start Clomid in 2 days! Eeeek, the excitement! Anybody want to be my cycle buddy ad wait it out with me, and possibly others?

A little info
* CD 3
* Will start temping tomorrow
* Starting Clomid in about 2 days
* Diagnosed with PCOS
* Trying to stick with my 3 a day Metformin regimen

Thank you ladies in advance! :thumbup:

I'm not currently TTC, but clomid & metformin worked for me! I was also exercising and eating well both times I got a BFP. Good luck! Hope this is your cycle.

Thank you ladies! Hopefully it works out for me :) Today is day one of clomid! Super excited here lol

Hi! I am new here but wanted to also share our journey. We've been TTC for almost 2 years and I was diagnosed with PCOS last month. I've always eaten really healthy but I've changed my diet to a diabetic diet and continue to exercise regularly. My NP started me on 5 days of clomid CD 3-8 and I took the Ovidrel (trigger shot) tonight. It was kind of fun because my husband gave it to me, I couldn't do it to myself. Now, I will ovulate within the next 36 hours! Wish us luck, I'm excited to be a part of this forum and am sending you all good vibes!
Michelle

Wohoo for day one! I always liked the cycle days where I took the clomid. It made me feel like I was really doing something to take charge of my fate! How did it go? No icky side effects? (I sometimes got headaches, so I usually took it at night) :)

I am not sure if you're responding to me but YAY for Clomid. I actually felt fine on it. I am also taking Metformin which upset my stomach for a couple days but overall feel really good. I've also changed my diet which I think has helped. It's been 44 hours since I've done the Ovidrel shot and we've BD 4 times :) Hoping the next 2 weeks go by fast!

Hello ladies,

Today is day 4 on clomid!! No side effects for me, which is totally great. I finally feel like I am doing something more pro-active to get my bfp. How long after taking Clomid did you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->