PCOS and Pregnancy Symptoms

Arishma

Reaction score
I have been diagosed with PCOS since I was 19. My husband and i got married 2 1/2 years ago and have been TTC, I am 31 years old. I get my AF every month. Sometimes it last me 8 days and varies to 15 days, But i still get it every month. We were heading to Jamaica and my AF was right when we get there. Its due every end of the month and last til the beginning of the next month. I got my AF early in Oct 2013. I got it on the 22nd and it ended on Nov 1st. I am using a PINK PAD app on my phone that is always dead on, on my AF and Ovulation time. I was suppose to get my AF on Nov 15th. I got cramps and I was feeling really fatigue, So i knew it was coming but it didnt. I started to slowing get breast pain, feel nauseated and nipple sore. I just started vomiting this week and lemon is my best friend. Things i used to like to eat, i don't even want to think or smell it, let alone eat it. My DH has just noticed my mood swings and acknowledge my breast look bigger. Im so confused. I took a test a week ago and it said negative but I took in in the evening. Im not sure what to think of the PCOS false ALARM again or Pregnant? Im scared to test because I dont want to see negative. My AF is due this Monday Dec 9th. Has anyone gone through this? Please help.

Hi, I dont have pcos, but if you're worried about a bfn, wait as long as you can to test -ideally till about a week after af is due. And take the test in the morning.
Try not to stress about it :) but to me it sounds like you have a chance! Im not surprised it was a bfn being that early and having taken it in the evening.

Just re-read and noticed you've already missed AF! I'd test again now lol. Some women dont show a positive result until 8 or 9 weeks pregnant, which for you would be around December 9th. Your best chance of seeing if you're pregnant is to take an frer test in the morning.

Good luck! Hoping you get your result!

Im Suppose to get my BFN again for 9th of Dec and i skipped again. I have been throwing up a lot and my nipple is getting more sore each day that goes by.

I am planning to wait until next week.. so if I am it will be easier for me to keep it a secret til christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->