PCOS - And ready for a baby

choco

Reaction score
Please help

Good morning. I am new.

I am 25 this month and i want to try for a baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS years back. When i was 18 years of age i was prescibed Dianette.

My periods are very irregular.

I am taking the following vitamins and herbs:

Multivitamin
Zinc
Vitamin B Complex
Agnus Castus
(I have ran out of Milk Thistle, and im a little stretched financially)

I will try to concieve next month, so i will have to replace all my vitamins and herbs with Pregnacare Conception.

I have stopped going to the gym for over 8 weeks now due to financial struggles

Does anyone have any advice for me.

How do i track my ovulation when my periods are so erratic?
Where can i buy cheap Pre Seed lubricant packs?
What is a cheap way of monitoring ovulation for PCOS suffers?
Where can i buy cheap ovulation kits and what is the best method for me?

How shall i change or adapt my diet, what food should i avoid and what should i be eating to improve both fertility and syptoms of PCOS.

I have asked my OH to take Zinc supplement and cut down on the amount of cigerattes he has per day.

I have also been told to lie down with a pillow below my hip after we consumate.

Can you please help me and give me some more ideas.

I feel a little depressed and i really need guidance and encouragement.

Please help.

I look forward to reading your replies

Thank you

to regulate my periods i take agnus castus but if you are ttc you have to stop after ovulation, which you can track with temping or opks xx

Didnt want to read and run, but I couldnt answer any of your questions, I really don't know. However plenty do, I am sure you will get loads of good answers. Chin up :hug::hug::hug:

P.S. Who told you the pillow thing, a doctor or a friend?

i dont have any advice for you but words of encouragement my mum has pcos and has had 4 kids and found it very easy to get pregnant.

Good luck and have fun trying :p

Oh thank you for all your replies and hugs. xx

:)

A friend told me abouth the pillow thing, lol.

I will stop taking my Agnus Castus.

I have been told that legumes (Chickpeas, kidney beans) are good to balance hormones.

My weight is ok, my BMI is 23.

Moomin, its so nice to hear that your mother had 4 children while diagnosed with PCOS. XX

Oh thank you for all your replies and hugs. xx

:)

A friend told me abouth the pillow thing, lol.

I will stop taking my Agnus Castus.

I have been told that legumes (Chickpeas, kidney beans) are good to balance hormones.

My weight is ok, my BMI is 23.

Moomin, its so nice to hear that your mother had 4 children while diagnosed with PCOS. XX

Alot of ppl have ity and manage to have kids so dont let that effect u in any way. Best advice i can give about ttc is not to stress as the more u worry and stress i feel the less chance u will get pregnant so relax have fun and u will get there.

AF is basicaly your period if i understand it correctly lol

Research into cinnamon and a herb called hyponidd (sp) they are good for PCOS! As well as acupuncture and exercise/low suagr diet! My friend has it and acupuncture shrunk her cysts down dramatically.

Research into cinnamon and a herb called hyponidd (sp) they are good for PCOS! As well as acupuncture and exercise/low suagr diet! My friend has it and acupuncture shrunk her cysts down dramatically.

Thank you for your reply.

Where can i get Hyponidd from? Accupunture costs too much :(

https://www.ayurvedaforall.com/1076/hyponidd-tablets.html

I just typed Hyponidd in google :happydance:

You can get cinnamon tablets from any supplement store, H&B's do them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->