PCOS and symptoms?

FinMunster

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to all of this, so please forgive my ignorance. Recently, (about a week and a half ago) I've had some symptoms that I've never experienced before: Sore breasts, strange lower abdominal cramping, cravings and crazy dreams. AF has yet to make an appearance, so I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. With PCOS, it has been impossible to tell if I've ovulated or not. Pregnancy test was a BFN but symptoms still persist. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

I have pcos and im experiencing the same
sore boobs
cramping
hungry all the time
tired
very thirsty
and last night had some crazy baby dreams
although most of my signs point to af making a show
i did this cycle get a positive opk never had one before in any cycle so i know it was legit im roughly 7-8 dpo today and i dont feel pregnant

I have pcos and have had two children. And the way I have known to when Im ovulating is when I had ewm. I can't really help with the symptoms though, I didn't find out till I was 8weeks with my first. Had no symptoms what so ever. I would test again in a few days. How often are your periods? X

Periods are anywhere from 2-4 weeks apart. Sort of all over the place. :/ Which is why it wouldn't be totally shocking if it happened to be amenorrhea, except for all of these crazy symptoms!

I ladies, I have had such similar symptomps to you! I don't have PCOS but I have PCO.

The main symptom I'v had that has lead to me believing I could be pregnant is that I have had a soft and high cervix.

I'v had some:
cramping
sore boobs
some tiredness
nausea.
very weird dreams
brown spotting on cd 28

Those symptoms seem quite common for me even before my AF.

Today though I am feeling very hungover, like I could puke any min but I'm not going to. But I'm not hangover.

I'v also had food aversions, only had breakfast and yoghurt in the evening on sat as I really couldn't even think about food, my stomach was also very upset. Sunday I had breakfast and big late lunch and today I'v eaten chocolates (OH brought them for me from a trip and couldn't resist) I also had a yoghurt and tried eating some food but just couldn't.. Just felt like it makes me feel worse.

I had a BFN yesterday which was day 32 of my cycle. My cycles vary mainly from 26-36, but sometimes even longer. I thought that if I was pregnant I would have tested positive already as considering when we did the BD was mainly earlier on in the cycle (CD 6-18) and afterwards my OH went for a business trip and was ill when he came back so I think there was an entire week with no BD... So I think considering the timing it is unlikely I would be preganant. I have no idea when I ovulated or if I ovulated.

I will be testing again on fr 15th (day 37 of my cycle) if the :witch: doesn't start before.

When are you going to be testing?

I know this pb means nothing but for some reason I just took apart the clearblue digital that I used yesterday and I there was two little strips and they had a faint blue line! I know I took the test yesterday so after 24hrs it is not realiable but that just makes me wish I could really be pregant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->