PCOS buddies on our way to BFP!

DenyseGiguere

Reaction score
I was just diagnosed with PCOS. I know there are a lot of other ladies out there who have it as well, as thought it was a good idea for us to become buddies as we make our way to our BFP's!

Hooray!

Afm, I'm currently waiting on my first natural AF in aaaages b4 I start clomid.

My little boy was conceived first round clomid so in doubtful I could be so lucky again

Hooray!

Afm, I'm currently waiting on my first natural AF in aaaages b4 I start clomid.

My little boy was conceived first round clomid so in doubtful I could be so lucky again

Sorry stupid question, I've heard of Clomid but no idea about what it is :)

Well I can go months without a period so in not ovulating, but clomid induces ovulation. It's not a long term fix only for that month you take it but its usually the first step in fertility treatment. It kind of acts like a steroid to your eggs as with pcos they often don't grow enough to be released.

Since finding out about having PCOS I'm worried I'm going to all of a sudden have weird periods and not ovulate. Is that always the case? Up until now I've had normal 30 day cycles and ovulate around the same time, but of course I worry that this won't happen now.

The main thing that causes periods to go wonky with pcos is weight gain.

Just joining in :flower: I have PCOS and though i'm pretty sure I ovulate every cycle it's just a bit late on in some so they vary a fair bit in length. I have a 21 month old daughter and we're on cycle 3 of TTC #2.

Just joining in :flower: I have PCOS and though i'm pretty sure I ovulate every cycle it's just a bit late on in some so they vary a fair bit in length. I have a 21 month old daughter and we're on cycle 3 of TTC #2.

Welcome :) Our kids are pretty close in age. This is our second cycle TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->