PCOS buddies...Severe ovulation pain???

SpartyMom05

Reaction score
This was my first time ovulating since being diagnosed with PCOS nearly 2 years ago (got pregnant next cycle and then was on BC ever since having baby a year ago, this is my first month off BC ) and I've been experiencing severe pain on right side for 3 days now. I ovulated 2 days ago. It's excruciating. Also spotting.

Anyone else with PCOS experience this and offer insight???

Can't say I've experienced this because I haven't O'd in yrs but I'd say it's likely that a cycst may have burst when you ovulated. If it continues you may want to have it checked out. Hope everything is fine. Maybe you'll get lucky this month!

Yep I'm thinkin a cyst bursting as well. I'm going to the Dr on Wednesday and hope to get more answers about how this impacts my ttc efforts.

And thanks yes I'm hoping it's just a super painful sign of otherwise fertile conditions...ugh but I would like the unbearable stabbing pain to go away!

I got severe ovulation pain on my second cycle of Clomid. It was intense and I'm pretty sure I released 2 eggs. Also the pain was brief but I felt bruised after. I never felt anything when I wasn't on Clomid. Maybe it is a cyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"