Pcos but I think I just caught my first natural ovulation??

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
My DD was conceived first cycle of clomid, it's the only time I
Have ovulated in the last 2 years that I know of except for a chemical 12 weeks after my last pill induced AF back last feb. I heard that having a baby can give you your cycle back so have been testing a lot to see if I could possibly ovulate myself. Had nothing in the 9 months DD has been born but decided to randomly test tonight and got this, have I somehow caught it???? Or is it a fluke?? Help please! This is a huge deal to me!

Ps, all tests done with different wee!

I also posted this is ovulation tests but hoped I'd get more responses here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
Well this is a very strong positive! Keep testing to see if lines fade. If you are about to O then either you'll get bfp or af atmost 18 days later! Gl dear x

Thanks, had another blazer today. Made me wonder if I'm already pg? Would love it!! Going to bd like mad just incase!

Just wanted to say good luck!! I have pcos too so know how you feel xx

Those are excellent positives! I hope you've caught your O I can't see where you're from but maybe in a few days I would ask your dr for a blood test to confirm O because I've heard PCOS can give false positives and continuous positive opks can be a PCOS indicator but I sincerely hope it's a + for ovulation!

Good luck! :flow:

Thanks for your advice ladies. I'm about 7-8 dpo now (if it was ovulation) so guess time will tell!! I've heard that about pcos and opks too but never had positives on them except with my cp and when I conceived DD so fingers x'ed!!

Have you tested with OPKs earlier in those 9 months?
If you haven't it might be that your LH surges trying to release the egg...
Surge doesn't mean ovulation, only BBT rise confirms O.

I'm just saying that you might have had pos OPKs all along, but no actual egg release - giving you rise in Progesterone and consequential heighten BBT.

Hopefully this is not the case and you caught LH surge and O will follow =)

GL :thumbup: :flower:

I've been testing regularly since I had LO. I mistakenly thought having a baby would sort out my cycles- it hasn't! Never had close to a pos in 9 months so here's hoping!! The only time I've ever had positives where when I got pregnant ( 1 chemical and 1 baby!)

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you though! I got my + today and also have a progesterone test on Tuesday so time will also tell with my cycles

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->