• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PCOS Club - defeating the odds to be a mum(mom)

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
History for me, I am 23, I have a son that was born in 2012, I had been diagnosed with PCOS in 2010 and had been trying with my then partner for about 3 years, total relationship breakdown and a new partner in 2011 i conceived in march 2012 on my first proper 'try' I was using a BBT thermometer and it showed ovulation and implantation perfectly, have now been trying for #2 for a few months NTNP as i got married on July 26th and didn't want to be a heavily pregnant bride. This cycle I went back to tracking temps and I don't think I have ovulated this month looking at my temps, any one else want to try with me?

Hi also PCOS. I actually fell pregnant with twins in Jan on the first month of trying but had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I've been taking my temperature recently and think I ovulated on Sunday/Monday on cd 78... let's see how that works out :wacko:

Oh I am so sorry to hear that :( I had a chemical last cycle and am not sure if that has affected anything, my cycles are pretty regular despite having pcos and af should be due on Friday done a test tonight and there's something but I think it's the antibody line!

Good luck - keep me updated. I'm going to test next Wed - I will be 10 dpo:winkwink:

Well AF is due today and no sign yet but no + test either so shes coming at some point just a few days late maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"