PCOS Club!

ineedaseed

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Thought i would do a thread so we could all congregate if we wanted to. PCOS club doesnt have quite the same ring as clomid club so any new ideas for the title would be much appreciated! :thumbup:

So for those of you who dont know me, i finally managed to get a locum doc to refer me for a transvag and bloods after several years of trying and painful periods. cysts were picked up on the scan and i am just waiting for bloods via the fs. i am on metformin and touch wood have been lucky with the side effects, just the odd dizzy spell or upset tummy! xx

The cyst society? :rofl:

Ha ha! Love it! How about the 'PCOS Posse'?!

I was finally diagnosed a couple of months ago after going private and TTC for a year. My first round of Clomid resulted in a BFN so onto round 2 after I take Norethisterone to induce af. Oh the joys :nope:

I like the idea of a club for us tho! yay :happydance:

Oooooh love pcos posse, cyst society is good too it makes us sound official! oooh i could do a vote tab!!

have any of you had a Hysterosonogram... I had one monday so very very painful.. but was supposed to start AF today and so far nothing I thought I saw a little pink earlier but nothing now.. the dr did a test mon to see if I was preggers but came back BFN however wondering if it would have been to early scared that this might hurt lo if he/she is in there.. please help

I love PCOS posse and Cyst Society!!!!!

I'm in :)

Cami- I had an HSG a few years ago and OW! I would imagine that they would've seen a LO if there was one in there. The HSG can screw your cycle up a bit, it did mine.

So, here's some hope for y'all that don't know me...I have PCOS, got diagnosed when I was 16 and told that I'd never have kids. Get married and we start trying, 2 years later I get a new OB and they do a gammet of tests of course; HSG, made me have my gall bladder out, fertility testing, etc...they end up putting me on Clomid and provera. First month I ovulated so yay! No baby, but that's common on the first month. The second month they tell me that I did NOT ovulate. I decide with DH that we're going to wait a bit longer before upping the dose of clomid cause the side effects for me were AWFUL and we had just joined a fire department and were starting to get really active and I was starting training. Yea...two weeks later I found out I was PG with Charlotte. We had just had our last home visit from an adoption service that we were looking into. For the ssecond pregnancy we were using protection and I still managed to get pregnant with Austin when Char was 14 weeks old, lol. I had a c-section with him and a tubal ligation and STILL got pregnant again when Austin was 8 weeks old, sadly that one ended in miscarriage, but still happened. There IS always hope!!!

Cami- I had an HSG a few years ago and OW! I would imagine that they would've seen a LO if there was one in there. The HSG can screw your cycle up a bit, it did mine.

So, here's some hope for y'all that don't know me...I have PCOS, got diagnosed when I was 16 and told that I'd never have kids. Get married and we start trying, 2 years later I get a new OB and they do a gammet of tests of course; HSG, made me have my gall bladder out, fertility testing, etc...they end up putting me on Clomid and provera. First month I ovulated so yay! No baby, but that's common on the first month. The second month they tell me that I did NOT ovulate. I decide with DH that we're going to wait a bit longer before upping the dose of clomid cause the side effects for me were AWFUL and we had just joined a fire department and were starting to get really active and I was starting training. Yea...two weeks later I found out I was PG with Charlotte. We had just had our last home visit from an adoption service that we were looking into. For the ssecond pregnancy we were using protection and I still managed to get pregnant with Austin when Char was 14 weeks old, lol. I had a c-section with him and a tubal ligation and STILL got pregnant again when Austin was 8 weeks old, sadly that one ended in miscarriage, but still happened. There IS always hope!!!

Thank you for this - theres hope for us all :happydance: x

thanks for sharing your story pitbullmommy :hugs:

morning! how are we all?

got my cd22 results back and they were 25, think that is good but not sure! xx

thanks for sharing your story pitbullmommy :hugs:

morning! how are we all?

got my cd22 results back and they were 25, think that is good but not sure! xx

Hmm, yeah I think thats good, I think anything over 14? I might be wrong tho, I usually am! :dohh:

Feeling crap today - BFN, and I got suck behind a car today with BFN at the end of its number plate! Rub it in why dont u! :cry:

Hows everyne else? x

Hello Ladies I like both ideas about for the titles.
I was dx with PCOS five years ago. I did the doctor thing for the first four and half years or I should say the all of it but for the last seven months. I am doing herbal med to see if I can get my BFP. My doctor told me I was never going to have a period so I am bound and determined to give it a try.

Thank you pitbullmommy for sharing your story it gives me hope. I know there are several women who have PCOS and still get preggo.

Good luck every one. And I am in

Yes twenty five is great that means you Od. If that is the test they done. I am a nurse. From the sound of it thats what they looked for.

Hi can i join? I have pcos ttc 3 years and dont ov, tried clomid which didnt work, just bk from a 5 month break ttc and last hope for us is ovarian driling nxt fri.

Would be nice to see if the herbal remedies work, could maybe give us a bit more hope. Good luck to you all xx

:rofl: I love that username too dm!

Thanks girls re the results suppose it's good news.

@sazzaroo so sorry Hun how many dpo are you? X

was supposed to start yesterday but only little pink when wiped all day and one little smear of red again only spotting so far today thinking the procedure I had done monday might just make this a lite cycle for me... oh well on to clomid tomorrow... called the dr this morning and they said to count yesterday as day one even though was spotting and to start clomid cycle day three so hoping BFP in July.. on vacation so hopefully can hit all the right days...

:blush: its what DH used to call me, he has now taken to the name squidgy??? :dohh: think he ight be trying to tell me something? Thank god i had already reg on here. lol

:rofl: I love that username too dm!

Thanks girls re the results suppose it's good news.

@sazzaroo so sorry Hun how many dpo are you? X

Thanks, im 12dpo and have been using the 10mIU HPT, not even a hint of a line. Hey ho, roll on next month x x

grrrr sorry sazzaroo :hugs:

am confused.com, apparently they measure progesterone on two scales so one says to confirm ov it should be over 15 and the other over 30, so until i know how its measured i am clueless again! why is nothing straightforward? :growlmad:

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

this is something I found.....

where did you find this 30 level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back