PCOS, CM Baby #2 in Making..Questions :)

faithforbaby

Reaction score
:wacko: Sooo, currently, my husband and I are TTC #2! I am very excited! I have a couple questions. I have PCOS and conceived my daughter after two rounds of Clomid and the Ovidrel trigger shot. :thumbup: Ever since I had my dtr in May 2013 I have been pretty regular with AF. I have an appt to go back to my FS on Nov 13 to get started on Clomid or have blood work to see if I have ovulated. For whatever reason, my body just keeps making me think I am pregnant. I am pretty sure that if I O'd that we hit it BDing. :haha: About 8 days after, I noticed a little bit of what I would think would be IB. I thought maybe it was AF, but it was only when I wiped and then poof, gone. I waited a couple days and tested...bfn. So then I got to thinking, maybe it was O bleed. (I have never really heard of this, but have been seeing it a lot lately. We BDd the day before I had that, but not thinking it would be from that. I have tested this am and still bfn, but for whatever reason, I am still thinking it could happen to be a BFP.

For the last 12 days or so I have had creamy/lotion CM, then yesterday I was in restroom and noted EWCM and stretchy. When I checked later in the day it was still an abundance of creamy lotion. Today while eating breakfast I noticed mild cramping that lasted less than 10 minutes and then was gone. I thought maybe that meant AF was on her way and then ...nothing... not sure what to think. With my daughter, I tested BFP at 10dpo. Here are my questions. All answers accepted.

1. Has anyone had PCOS, and then jumped into ovulation after having a baby?
2. Has anyone had creamy/lotion CM with a smidge of EWCM and then BFP?
3. Has anyone tested bfp early with one pregnancy and later the next pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->