Pcos & Fibroid, am I worrying for nothing?

Meredith83

Reaction score
I 've tried to get pregnant for a year now and after 4 unsuccessful cycles of Femara I've gotten pregnant naturally in Oct. I'm 6 weeks now ( well 3weeks really but lets go according to docs calculations) and I'm really scared something will happen with my pregnancy:cry:. I know I might be paranoid but is anyone here with PCOS or/and fibroid who had successful pregnancy? I had cramping since 11DPO & that eased up a bit. Again nothing severe, similiar to AF cramping Now I only have a slight dull pain almost by the cervix( really strange) I believe there is my fibroid friend. Nothing severe but started yesterday when I was busy at work... I know I should relax and leave it to nature but this is my first pregnancy and everything is soo new for me. Plus the internet is not really great happiness booster especially if you have PCOS... :growlmad:

Hi! I'm a PCOS sufferer and am currently pregnant with my 2nd LO.try not to worry (I know it's easier said than done). If you have any concerns though, then get in touch with your midwife. Never feel like you're wasting anyone's time. You're not and no one will make you feel like you are. Are you taking any supplements yet? Xx

Hi! I'm a PCOS sufferer and am currently pregnant with my 2nd LO.try not to worry (I know it's easier said than done). If you have any concerns though, then get in touch with your midwife. Never feel like you're wasting anyone's time. You're not and no one will make you feel like you are. Are you taking any supplements yet? Xx
Thank you for reply. I'm taking very good vitamins for the first trimester. I took Vitex( Agnus Castus) until I conceived actually I did conceive thanks to Vitex .(I weaned off slowly)

I took Metformin until Sept but then stopped as I had feeling it doesn't do a think to me except taking vit B... I don't want to go back to Met as I didn't take it while I conceived. Actually I believe Met was not helping me at all to conceive as I went tru 4 cycles of femara & Met and nothing happened.

Is there something you would recommend?

I have PCOS and fibroids, and I've had 5 PERFECT pregnancies and now have 5 healthy kids! I get cramping and cervix pain and even spotting/bleeding throughout my first trimesters, but like I said - they've all been perfect. You're gonna find something to worry about, though, no matter what - even if you didn't have PCOS and fibroids. :) Pregnancy will do that to ya. Best of luck! I hope your pregnancy goes wonderfully! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"