PCOS Help

lizlovelust

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with PCOS about four years ago, I haven't had my monthly in about 3.5 months now and I am having super watery dark red new looking blood. However it smells HORRID; could the fact that I haven't had my monthly in so long cause it to smell this bad? I know I don't have any STDs as I've recently been checked but they did find abnormal cells on my cervix which they want to do a copascapy to see if it's cancerous..... could that cause my spotting or is it the PCOS? I'm so lost!:shrug::dohh:

I would go into your doctor and get checked. I have gone over 6 months before with no period and it also smells like normal blood. My color can be dark red but I've never had it smell off.

You might have an infection that needs looked at. It is possible without it being an STD.

I would go into your doctor and get checked. I have gone over 6 months before with no period and it also smells like normal blood. My color can be dark red but I've never had it smell off.

You might have an infection that needs looked at. It is possible without it being an STD.

I was just in for a PAP like a month ago and did have an infection but I had medication to clear it up and felt fine after? Could it have returned?:shrug: They said it was a bacterial infection if that makes a difference?

I don't know much about infections in that area. But I would think like any bacterial infection if any of it remained it is possible for it to have returned. I believe BV does cause an unpleasant odor.

I don't know much about infections in that area. But I would think like any bacterial infection if any of it remained it is possible for it to have returned. I believe BV does cause an unpleasant odor.

What is BV? Bacterial Virus?:dohh:

It stands for bacterial vaginosis. Sorry I had to look up the spelling. :haha:

I've been suffering from PCOS since I was 12... heavy bleeding, lots of clots, and brown blood comes with the territory but not so much smelly. Although it can get smelly fairly quickly when it comes in contact with air, specially if its heavy. But I would go to the doctors to get checked anyway. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->