PCOS.. Low carb diet.. Mid cycle spotting. HELP!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! Okay so I managed to go on a low carb diet to ease my PCOS symptoms.. This is my 2nd cycle that I've been on with the diet.. So today I'm on CD 17 and when I went to the loo I had brown discharge whenever I wiped.. Having cramps and bloating like you would have before your period starts.. Could this be ovulation or am I just having an early period?? :wacko:

Hello! In a very similar boat, I had a light bleed on CD 21 through 23. I am still waiting for a BFP. I also have PCOS, and follow a low fat, minimal carb diet. I would say it could be implantation bleed... that's what I thought mine was. I am still waiting, good luck to the both of us!

Last year I quit sugar for 3 weeks and carbs as well. I started spotting a lot! It even made my period come on early. I couldn't believe that changing my diet would have such effects on my body. I read that low carb diets effect your estrogen levels. Can't remember exactly why though. I will say I do spot on the day I ovulate. I've read it means your very fertile! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->