PCOS mommies help, please

MissPeteyGirl

Reaction score
My husband and I quit trying not to conceive about six months ago and started actively trying 2 months ago. My periods became regular about 3 years ago. I am now 7 weeks late, I have been having spotting that looks like implantation bleeding for 3 weeks once almost every day, and have been stabbing pains near my left ovary every few days. Intercourse has resulted in this spotting immediately afterward every time. At the time of my regularly scheduled pap (one week ago) I had taken 3 HPT, all of which were negative. My NP did a urine screen, negative. She looked for Chadwick's but did not see it. I have since taken one more HPT which came back negative. Pap came back perfect. My first pregnancy did not give a positive HPT until 9 weeks. The pregnancy resulted in miscarriage at 12 weeks with blighted ovum. Anybody who thinks they have had a similar situation is welcome to provide insight. The biggest answer I'm looking for, however, is if because my HPT's did not show positive with my first pregnancy, could the Chadwick's not have been apparent as well? She also said that my uterus is retroverted. She said it is nothing to be alarmed about, but could mean a tough pregnancy. How so? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->