PCOS Pain In Pregnancy...??

fatponies

Reaction score
Anyone else have PCOS??
If so...

Do u know weather these polycysts can effect the baby?

midwife says i have a water infection but im not convinced now..
When i had all my pain back in may where i was diagnosed with pcos, its exactily the same pain as bk then.
Just on my right lower side. (where my cysts are)
im thnkin mayb it the baby growing and putting pressure on them?
EVERYTIME i hear the babys heartbeat its always in my lower LEFT side..
Earlier for about 3mins every 9seconds or so i would get a knifin kind of pain dwn there, Hubby said maybe baby kicking them, as im feeling movement now!

Just a bit worried, doc cnt get me in til nxt week. just dnt want it harmin the blob! Midwife knows i have it to but never mentioned it ?

Help!

I have PCOS and dont really have any pain. my midwife hasnt told me anything about them just had an extra consultant app about them but seems they are not an issue. Sorry i cant be more help. but yeah cud be baby putting pressure on them :) xx

I have PCOS and i've had a pretty good pregnancy so far (touch wood) PCOS doesnt effect my girly at all. Only problems i have to deal with is extra hair and sometimes i will have acne break outs on my chest.
The pain could be growing pains, baby is growing very quickly and your uterus is stretching a lot, it could also be ligament pain, or as your midwife said a water infection. I dont think the cysts or ovaries themselves will hurt the baby, doctors tend to be more concerned in very early pregnancy about our horomones before the placenta has had chance to take over, and us ladies tend to be more likely to get gestational diabetes so they test for that (well they do at my hospital). If the pain gets increasingly worse or you bleed i'd tell your midwife/doctor see if that appointment can be moved closer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->