• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PCOS/PCO & pregnancy

bambieyes04

Reaction score
hi everyone! I am new to this site, so I'm sorry if this is not correct where I post this ..

I am not really trying for a baby, but I am not preventing one either. I'd really love to try, as I am 30 and do not have any kids, but my bf is whatever about it (which is it's own issue, that I am not here to discuss).
I miscarried 9 years ago and haven't been pregnant since, even without being on birth control EVER.
Two years ago, I went in for an MRI on my hip for a running injury and they found some pelvic fluid and something with the follicles on my right ovary...so I followed up with ultrasounds and cat scans, and my primary doctor said she had no answers so she wasn't worried.

umm .. what? isn't that MORE reason to be concerned? not knowing what it is or what's causing it?
I've been having horrible, stabbing pains in my left side for the past 6 months, so I decided to make myself an appt at a woman's clinic downstate. I got the reports from the MRI, cat scan, US, and I noticed they said possible PCOS on my left ovary.

WHY DIDN'T MY DOCTOR TELL ME THAT?
so now this clinic is doing all sorts of tests and if it's just PCO, not PCOS, what does that mean? will I still be able to conceive and/or carry full-term?
It's been weighing on my mind ever since my last ultrasound three weeks ago and I don't know the results until Tuesday. :(
everyone tells me I must be fine since this doctor has waited three weeks to give me results, but I seriously hurt. I know I am not 100% okay and it's kind of frustrating that nobody is taking me seriously.

I have pcos and have had 2 full term pregnancies and no trouble getting pregnant. I did have 1 miscarriage,but I got pregnant on month 1. I honestly think it just depends on the severity of the pcos. Some people have a harder time than others. Once your dr gets back the test results they should be able to tell you more. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"