PCOS support, Scalpel Happy Dr & ttc Rant.... :(

TTCSweetie4

Reaction score
I went to the Dr yesterday(new OB/GYN) bc my periods have been 2 weeks long with only about 20 days in between. He looked at me and was sure I have PCOS. What symptoms are there to look for? He said I don't fit the norm, whatever that means. What tests should I ask for to make a certain diagnosis? Are there any natural supplements that can help?

He is scalpel happy and suggested surgery the first time we met which makes me nervous. He wants to do a D&C, HSG, and a scar tissue/adhesion removal. I told him I had to think about it and scheduled an ultrasound.

I have 3 beautiful children (all csections) and had a m/c last year which left a hole in my heart. I don't know how far I am willing to go to have another. My heart aches for another but it's getting to hard to handle all of this ttc stuff.

Where I live they don't like you having more than 3 sections anyway x periods like that doesnt sound like pcos to me! x seek a second opinion hun x

Don't sound like pcos to me hun if anything could be endometriosis,I have pcos and I can go months not seeing a period and my hormones are all over the place, how I was diagnosed was having scans on my ovaries and blood tests, no surgical procedure what so ever, id be scared of your gynae xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->