PCOS TTC with clomid, gonal-f, metformin

Cakes1017

Reaction score
Good Morning! Well, I am just looking for a little support. My DH and I have been TTC for a while now. I was finally diagnosed with PCOS in December. Right now I am on my third cycle with 100mg of Clomid but first cycle adding Metformin And Gonal -F. I do not have any real side effects from any medicine. I am kind of worried that I do not have any side effects!!! I feel that maybe my body isn't responding to the meds if I don't have side effects. Right now I am on cd8 and I see the doctor Saturday for a scan. I am so nervous that I will not respond again!! Any one out there have the same situation?? Any stories or advice would be great!!

Hello Cakes! I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15. My husband (Highschool Sweetheart) we NTNP for 10 years (Never got pregnant) after we married I finally went to the doctor and got Clomid. I took it cd5-9 and ended up ovulating on cd15 (We BDed cd13-16) and I got pregnant my first round. I never once had any side effects from the Clomid. It was almost like I didn't take it at all! I called my OB and told him I didnt "feel" anything maybe we should up the dosage. lol he laughed at me.. anyway Im sure your body is responding, the average length of time to get pregnant on clomid is 3-4 cycles. I am sending baby dust your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->