Pcos vent thread oct 15

willowtree24

Reaction score
So ladies I have no idea if im in the right place or not

This is my 12th month TTC #1
I found out I have PCOS around 3 weeks ago but the doctors knew I had it since June 2014 - yes I changed doctors !:thumbup: I so very angry they didn't even tell me I had it!!
so I've been trying to eat healthier, no coffee, doing exercise and im taking folic acid now 1 tablet a day.

Basically im at the end of my tether with other people just casually getting pregnant where as im still in this situation I know I speak not just for myself here. I know there's people out there that are in the same boat as me feeling like they aren't getting anywhere and upset that even though your a nice kind caring person and you have not been blessed with a little baby of your own.

My friend told me she's 3 months pregnant the other day and didn't tell me because she didn't want to upset me.. yet she told me the reason she got pregnant was because condoms are expensive. Yet im here screaming inside like oh my god why it is that simple. my other friend on the same day told me she's having TWINS ! im happy for them but really sad it isn't me I sat and cried.

I saw a man screaming and swearing at his very young son in a shop the other day and it made me so angry he was swearing and trying to drag him when he wasn't doing anything wrong ( the mother did nothing to stop it)....why are people like that allowed to have babies .. yet im not :growlmad:

WHY IS LIFE UNFAIR LIKE THIS !!!:cry:

im currently 9dpo and having loads of symptom but not getting my hopes up.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->