PCOS - What can I expect?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I started seeing a new doctor a couple weeks ago to figure out what's wrong with my cycles. Long story short, my doctor confirmed my diagnosis of endometriosis (although I have not had the surgery to determine its severity yet) and also suspected I had PCOS.

Today I had an ultrasound and they did find cysts on my ovaries, so my doctor has tentatively diagnosed me with PCOS. I'll be getting a cd3 blood test when my next cycle starts.

My doctor said that if my blood tests confirm that I have PCOS, we will start looking into options for helping me conceive. So my question is:

What kind of things can be done to help me conceive? And also, what other tests or procedures will I need done?

I'm mostly looking for advice on what to expect in the coming weeks/months and what others' experiences have been. :flower:

I can't speak on the Endo, however I was diagnosed with PCOS about a month ago and my doc put me on metformin which I can already tell is working by my temps. Hopefully your Endo isn't too severe and you get your little one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->