Pcos

mrsharper1

Reaction score
I was just diagnosed with PCOS on my chart, but haven't actually spoken with my Doctor yet regarding the diagnoses. I am currently taking Clomid to try and ovulate and conceive.

Is there anyone who has had success with Clomid that has PCOS? I'm kind of freaking out that maybe I won't ever be able to conceive.:wacko:
This has been such a long journey and Im really starting to get frustrated because it is one thing after the next I feel like.

Thanks to everyone in advance

I got pregnant with my first on my first round of clomid. I responded well each time I took it ttc #2 as well.

To add a bit more... pcos tends to respond well to a lower carb diet. It has been the only way I can lose weight and ovulate on my own. It is definitely something to look into. I dont even have to go "low carb" either. Just sticking around 75-120 carbs tends to be sufficient.

Thank you krissie! I’ve done a lot of research on my own but it’s definitely a lot! I know I should just wait to talk to my doctor about any implications, but it’s so hard to not think about it! I almost wish they wouldn’t post test results before talking to me.

I was diagnosed PCOS too. First I was putting on Metformin to regulate my period, then add clomid. Clomid did not work for me. Then my RE switched me to Femara combined with injections and timed intercourse. I got pregnant first round and my daughter is most 6 now. We are trying for baby #2 with the same treatment. Fingers crossed.

Hi! My PCOS unfortunately added with endo. Completely different case. But I've read a great amount of success stories with your particular case on boards. The journey is always tough. You should hope for better. Wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->