pea sized lump ?

yumyum1979

Reaction score
Lucie has a little lump under the skin on the corner outaside of the eye if that makes sence:wacko: looking at her its her left eye. shes had it for a while looking back on pics but i had never noticed , i think because she has the birthmark on the otherside. ive been to the docs and hes just said come back in 3 months to see if its got bigger but im a little concernrned really . any ideas ? the doc said its like a fatty tissue thing :shrug: , should i be concerned ?

I'm really not sure. Just didn't want to read and run. I know things like this are worrying. I know I would be. Just monitor it and if you notice any change at all get in touch with your doc. Sorry I'm not of more help. GL hun.

leo has got one on the back of his neck, the doctor said it was nothing to worry about and it should go away on its own. its still not gone so i might go back. apparently its normal for babies to get cysts though.xx

It sounds to me like your doc thinks it's a lipoma hun and if that's what it is it shouldn't cause her any problems

My Lo has one behind her ear- Dr and nurse both not worried.
Nearly had a fit when I found it though!!!

My LO has one on the back of his head, the doctor didn't think it was anything to worry about and just said to keep an eye on it and take him back if it got bigger.
I noticed another one last week and rook him back to the doctor, they've referred him to get it checked out at the hospital but she still didn't seem concerned by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->