Peanuts heart rate..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hey all!

I found my LO HB at 8+4 for the first time. I was so chuffed!
I used my doppler again today at 9+2 and found it straight away I know exactly where my bubba is :happydance:

Anyhoo.. The HR at 8+4 was roughly 178bmp
The HR today 9+2 is roughly 168bmp

Should it decrease as I head towards 12 weeks or does it depend on the time of day etc aswell?

Yes they tend to decrease, each week but still well within normal range :thumbup:

Yes it's normal to decrease the bigger they get. Like pp said as long as its in "normal" range. Hth

:wave: Yes they will decrease, I asked the very same question with Jack!
His started in the 170s and went down to the 130s

Yes as they get bigger it starts to go down. Their heart s only going that fast due to the rapid growth and then need to move blood around fast. Im not sure what their heart rate will be by birth, but it will be considerably lower.

Yay congrats on finding the heartbeat, I heard mine for the 1st time today, such a soothing feeling when you've had losses...

Mine was between 160-170 x

Thank you everyone! I also understand from reading that depending on the time of day, activity etc the heart rate won't always be the same.. just like ours isn't! :D

My midwife said today 'I won't look for the HB it's way too early baby is tucked down right in the pubic bone'. I'm like erm. . Mine isn't it's above my hair line and I found it.. last week :D she asked the BMP as clearly didn't believe me hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->