Pears make her loopy!

kateqpr

Reaction score
I've started giving Poppy a whole pear for her dessert. I eat the skin first, remove the top and tail, and then off she goes...

She;s like a rabid dog! She literally wolfes is down, humming as she eats, food everywhere until the whole thing has disappeared! Even when she see's a pear now she goes giddy!! Nothing else really excites her as much ( i guess it's the combination of the sweetness and the mushiness and that she can hold it all herself!)

What makes you LO goes giddy?

Ruby goes mad for pears too! And that's a good idea to give them whole, we're BLW and Ruby has terrible trouble holding them quartered because they're so slippery. Sometimes I have to hold them and she just moves her mouth onto them and scoff away! She eats loads.

She goes mad for cheese on toast too. When I put her in her highchair and she can see the toast she starts shouting!

With Aisling it's tomato and cheese pasta bake, she gets really excited when she sees it, smiling away and kicking her legs about!

Great idea about giving the pear whole. I had thought they'd be too heavy but thinking about it I bought some smaller ones this time so I might give that a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->